Fortiflame® Base Layer I Pant with Fly
United’s lightweight flame resistant base layer
- Flat seam construction eliminates chafing from gear
- Antimicrobial protection resists odors
- Wicks moisture for comfort & dries fast
- Made in the U.S.A. — Berry Compliant
Fortiflame® Layer I fabric is a jersey knit blend of modacrylic/ rayon/nylon yarns at 4.4 oz./sq. yard. The fabric is inherently flame resistant and has “0” after flame or melt/drip during test method ASTM D 6413-11. It is also HRC1 certified as defined by NFPA 70E.
Our fabric is soft against the skin, even while meeting these stringent standards.
Fortiflame® Layer I fabric will keep the wearer dry from excessive moisture and is treated with an antimicrobial to resist odors.
* Sleeve is measured from center back neck to wrist. This measurement should be +/- 1″ for shorts & longs
** Inseam is measured from crotch to floor. The garment measurement may be less than this measurement depending on how much the garment crotch hangs below the body crotch. This measurement should be +/- 2″ for shorts & longs
Base Layer I
United’s lightweight base layer
Base Layer II
United’s mid-weight base layer
Base Layer III
United’s active weight base layer
Base Layer IV
United’s heavy weight base layer