United’s lightweight flame resistant base layer
- Flat seam construction eliminates chafing from gear
- Antimicrobial protection resists odors
- Wicks moisture for comfort & dries fast
- Manufactured to ladies’ sizing for comfort
- Made in the U.S.A. — Berry Compliant
Fortiflame® Layer I fabric is a jersey knit blend of modacrylic/ rayon/nylon yarns at 4.4 oz./sq. yard. The fabric is inherently flame resistant and has “0” after flame or melt/drip during test method ASTM D 6413-11. It is also HRC1 certified as defined by NFPA 70E. Our fabric is soft against the skin, even while meeting these stringent standards. Fortiflame® Layer I fabric will keep the wearer dry from excessive moisture and is treated with an antimicrobial to resist odors.