United’s midweight base layer provides warmth and comfort
- Flat seam construction eliminates chafing from gear
- Brushed inner surface for next to skin comfort
- Mesh outer layer expedites wicking
- Made in the U.S.A.—Berry Compliant
FWDfit® Layer II fabric is a 4.5 oz blend of polyester yarns. The inner surface of this midweight fabric is brushed for against-the-skin comfort and the mesh outer surface provides good breathability. This fabric is ideal in moderate weather conditions.
The shirt is constructed with set in sleeves and dropped shoulder seams to allow protection from gear and comfortable range of motion. The sturdy flat seam construction provides long lasting durability.
Our fabric’s antimicrobial protection prevents odor and prolongs the life of the fabric. Its unique wicking properties provide for quick moisture evaporation and air drying.
* Sleeve is measured from center back neck to wrist. This measurement should be +/- 1″ for shorts & longs
** Inseam is measured from crotch to floor. The garment measurement may be less than this measurement depending on how much the garment crotch hangs below the body crotch. This measurement should be +/- 2″ for shorts & longs
Base Layer I
United’s lightweight base layer
Base Layer II
United’s mid-weight base layer
Base Layer III
United’s active weight base layer
Base Layer IV
United’s heavy weight base layer