United’s packable, flame resistant rain suit
- 70D durable, flame resistant nylon ripstop fabric
- DWR treated for water repellancy
- Folds into water resistant sealable pouch
- Made in the U.S.A. — Berry Compliant
United’s 3-piece F/R – Fortiﬂame® – rain suit is constructed from 70 denier flame resistant nylon ripstop fabric. The fabric is wind and water resistant for protection during inclement weather. The jacket has an adjustable hood with rain visor and elastic at the wrists. There is a draw cord around the waist. The pants have an elastic waist band with zippers at the ankles and includes 2 cargo pockets. Both garments fold into a weatherproof pouch with VELCRO® closures for storage.
* Sleeve is measured from center back neck to wrist. This measurement should be +/- 1″ for shorts & longs
** Inseam is measured from crotch to floor. The garment measurement may be less than this measurement depending on how much the garment crotch hangs below the body crotch. This measurement should be +/- 2″ for shorts & longs